Enterasys Networks to Demonstrate Industry's First Guaranteed BYOD Solution at Interop
+1 603 952 5151
Andover, MA — May 8, 2012
Enterasys Networks, a Siemens Enterprise Communications Company today announced its plans to exhibit at Interop (booth number 927) with a number of demos and a speaking opportunity providing best practices and tools to help end users manage increasingly prevalent bring-your-own-device (BYOD) environments. Enterasys will demo its new Mobile IAM (Mobile Identity and Access Manager), a BYOD network solution designed to provide enterprise IT complete control and visibility into their BYOD environments for just $8 per device, along with a number of other products and technologies.
View All Press Releases
Enterasys Speakers at Interop
- Who: Vala Afshar, Chief Customer Officer at Enterasys, and Phil Komarny, CIO of Seton Hill University, will co-present on BYOD and the Social Campus.
- When: Wednesday, May 9th at 3:15 p.m.
- Where: Hall J Mandalay Bay
- What: Phil Komarny and Vala Afshar will discuss the transformation taking place at Seton Hill University, revolutionizing the business processes on campus by embracing social and mobile technologies.
Demos at Enterasys Interop booth
Enterasys' booth will feature nine demos, including the following:
- A technology-focused demonstration of Enterasys Wireless solutions
- A BYOD demonstration showing Enterasys' integration with VDI
- A data center demonstration showing the Enterasys S-Series bonding technology and integration with VMware
- A demonstration of the Mobile IAM virtual appliance focused on BYOD integration
- The Enterasys Isaac Challenge: See our blog post for more details
- Enterasys OneFabric Ready Alliance Partners Plixer, Egenera, and Nutanix will also be part of the booth demonstrating how their solutions interoperate with Enterasys.
About Enterasys Networks and Siemens Enterprise Communications
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a premier provider of end-to-end enterprise communications, including voice, network infrastructure and security solutions that use open, standards-based unified communications and business applications for a seamless collaboration experience. This award-winning "Open Communications" approach enables organizations to improve productivity and reduce costs through easy-to-deploy solutions that work within existing IT environments, delivering operational efficiencies. It is the foundation for the company's OpenPath® commitment that enables customers to mitigate risk and cost-effectively adopt unified communications. Jointly owned by The Gores Group and Siemens AG, Siemens Enterprise Communications includes Cycos and Enterasys Networks. For more information about Siemens Enterprise Communications or Enterasys please visit www.siemens-enterprise.com or www.enterasys.com.