Enterasys Launches Exemplary School Award
Recognizes and honors visionary K-12 schools who implement 21st century student learning
+1 603 952 5151
Andover, MA — Sep 21, 2012
Enterasys Networks, a Siemens Enterprise Communications Company, announced today the Exemplary School Award to recognize and honor visionary K-12 schools who have implemented a personalized 21st Century student learning environment.
- The award is bestowed upon visionary Enterasys K-12 customers who meet the following criteria:
- Stimulate 24 x 7 Learning: To meet the demands of today’s competitive global economy, schools must create lifetime learners. To qualify for the Enterasys Exemplary School Award, a school must promote lifelong learning by instituting a 1:1 or BYOD mobile learning environment.
- Facilitate Individual Instruction: Learning is not a one-size-fits-all environment. Networks and resources must be individualized to permit secure per-user, per-device policies to allow every student to individually learn and excel.
- Encourage Curricular Growth: To meet the demands of curricular change, a district must implement an infrastructure that readily adapts to curricular needs. Everyone learns differently, and the network must be prepared to meet the growing requirements of eBooks, streaming video, and blended or flipped learning.
School districts that would like to enter should apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following information:
Full contact details
- Short description of how the school meets each of the three criteria.
Winners will be selected by Enterasys Networks and announced in a press release as well as listed at the Enterasys K-12 webpage.
About Enterasys Networks and Siemens Enterprise Communications
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a premier provider of end-to-end enterprise communications, including voice, network infrastructure and security solutions that use open, standards-based unified communications and business applications for a seamless collaboration experience. This award-winning “Open Communications” approach enables organizations to improve productivity and reduce costs through easy-to-deploy solutions that work within existing IT environments, delivering operational efficiencies. It is the foundation for the company's OpenPath® commitment that enables customers to mitigate risk and cost-effectively adopt unified communications. Jointly owned by The Gores Group and Siemens AG, Siemens Enterprise Communications includes Cycos and Enterasys Networks. For more information about Siemens Enterprise Communications or Enterasys please visit www.siemens-enterprise.com or www.enterasys.com.
View All Press Releases